Watch this introduction of the TPG-20 Set, our most compact and portable parallel guide system.
Watch this video to see the features and refinements of the TPG FlipStop v2.0.
The patented TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. This system is compatible with Festool, Kreg, Makita, Powertec brand guide rails. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
- Simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail.
- The industry's best FlipStop, featuring a parallax-free cursor and internal spring loading so it only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ collar removes the need to re-calibrate FlipStops when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patented ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!
Each TPG Kit Now Includes…
All TPG Sets include common components; the only difference is the quantity and length of T-track extrusions provided:
|TPG-20 Set||TPG-30 Set||TPG-30/50 Set|
|Ripping Capacity||20" (508mm)||30" (762mm)||50" (1,270mm)|
|T-Tracks Included||2x 20" (508mm) T-tracks||2x 30" (762mm) T-tracks||2x 50" (1,270mm) T-Tracks
2x 30" (762mm) T-tracks
(Included in Every Set)
|2x TPG FlipStop v2.0
2x Calibration Rods (for narrow cutting)
4x Comfort Grip Star Knobs
1x 3mm Hex Driver (for all adjustments)
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including standalone 20" and 50" T-tracks, additional FlipStops, T-track connectors for ultra-wide rips, and more. See the Accessories section at the bottom of this page for more information.
Two Steps to Selecting Your TPG Kit
- Select track length. The T-tracks are named for their maximum cut capability (e.g. 30" tracks enable a full 30" width of cut).
- Select attachment method. For each TPG T-track, you need either a TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles) or a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square. If you own a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square with accessory mounting holes, it can be used to connect a TPG T-track to your guide rail.
- If you don't own a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add two (2) TPG Adapters (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own one (1) GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add one (1) TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own two (2) GRS-16 Guide Rail Squares (one of which must be a GRS-16 PE), you do not need to purchase any TPG Adapters.
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
- TPG Slide-On Adapter - For connecting TPG T-tracks to your Festool, Kreg, Makita, or Powertec guide rails (or substitute a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square to perform the same task)
- TPG Drop-On Adapter (Fits Festool & Kreg Only) - Provides faster, drop-in, tool-free connection to guide rails; compatible only with Festool or Kreg guide rails.
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 — Two are included with each TPG set, but additional FlipStop v2.0 can be added to the same T-track
- 20" TPG T-track (Pair) - If you previously ordered a TPG-30 or TPG-30-50 Set, you can add a pair of 20” standalone T-tracks separately
- 50" TPG T-track (Pair) - If you previously ordered a TPG-20 or TPG-30 Set, you can add a pair of 50” standalone T-tracks separately
- TPG Knob Set (4 Pack) - Spare knobs with custom CNC-machined centering spacers
- TPG T-track Connector - Allows you to combine multiple TPG T-tracks for ultra-wide rips
- TPG T-track Connector Drill Fixture - Used to add the required mounting holes to T-tracks lacking accessory mounting holes
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 Upgrade Kit - Retrofit your original TPG FlipStop to v2.0 with this upgrade kit
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
TSO Products TPG-50 Parrallel Guide Review: Breaking down a sheet of plywood
Please note: TSO Products provided me free of charge the TPG...
TPG Parallel Guide Calibration and Use
This quick video show how easy it is to use the TSO Products P...
TSO Products parallel guide festool makita triton track saw Dave Stanton woodwork joinery
TSO Products Parallel Guide System Unboxing and walk through. ...
Introducing the Drop-On TPG Adapter for the TSO Parallel Guide System
Our TPG Drop-On Adapters (formerly "Quick Adapters") represent...
TPG FlipStop v2.0 for the TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
Using the TPG FlipStp v2.0 for TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
TPG-20: Our Most Compact Parallel Guide System
Upgrade from tape-measure-and-marking to a best-in-class syste...
52 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome! Used it to cut down 10 sheets of OSB the other day, made it so much quicker and more accurate.
I’ve owned a competing product that relied on Incra track, but the narrow stock system wasn’t great, and the tendency for the tape scale to slip in the track meant you had to be very, very careful every time you used it. I’ve just received the TPG 30/50 system, and it is head and shoulders a better product. I appreciate having the metric and imperial scales, and the precision of the flip stops is fantastic. I already owned a guide rail square, so I only had to buy one adapter for the set. The only negative on the whole thing is that the supplied screwdriver with the system does not fit the set screw in the flip stop collar, even though the system is advertised as using the same screwdriver for all of the screws in the system.
The test for me was whether I could make comparable accurate and repeatable cuts with the parallel guides as I could with a table saw. The answer is yes: with a few parf dogs and the proper set up I could equal my table saw. Added plus for me is that using my Makita rail saw, dust collection is better than my portable table saw in addition to the better safety factor of using a plunge saw ( less exposed blade ) than my table saw.
Great product does exactly what it is made for highly recommended precision tool from tso products
Delivery of the Guide Rails came on time, well packaged and complete. I have used them on two jobs and the accuracy of cut were perfect. Best tool from cutting down a 5 x 8 into accurate dimensions. I should have purchased this item early in my woodworking journey. .
Great product. Fast delivery
This makes cutting up material a breeze and very easy to set up which to me is even better. A well made product.
Best guide rail system but you need to buy also Guide Rail Adapter, why they need to separate?
very easy to use coupled with the square and perferct and the Squarest parallel cuts i have ever made
We are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up-to-date, know that the product you receive may reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice.