Watch this introduction of the TPG-20 Set, our most compact and portable parallel guide system.
Watch this video to see the features and refinements of the TPG FlipStop v2.0.
The patented TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. This system is compatible with Festool, Kreg, Makita, Powertec brand guide rails. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
- Simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail.
- The industry's best FlipStop, featuring a parallax-free cursor and internal spring loading so it only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ collar removes the need to re-calibrate FlipStops when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patented ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!
Each TPG Kit Now Includes…
All TPG Sets include common components; the only difference is the quantity and length of T-track extrusions provided:
|TPG-20 Set||TPG-30 Set||TPG-30/50 Set|
|Ripping Capacity||20" (508mm)||30" (762mm)||50" (1,270mm)|
|T-Tracks Included||2x 20" (508mm) T-tracks||2x 30" (762mm) T-tracks||2x 50" (1,270mm) T-Tracks
2x 30" (762mm) T-tracks
(Included in Every Set)
|2x TPG FlipStop v2.0
2x Calibration Rods (for narrow cutting)
4x Comfort Grip Star Knobs
1x 3mm Hex Driver (for all adjustments)
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including standalone 20" and 50" T-tracks, additional FlipStops, T-track connectors for ultra-wide rips, and more. See the Accessories section at the bottom of this page for more information.
Two Steps to Selecting Your TPG Kit
- Select track length. The T-tracks are named for their maximum cut capability (e.g. 30" tracks enable a full 30" width of cut).
- Select attachment method. For each TPG T-track, you need either a TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles) or a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square. If you own a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square with accessory mounting holes, it can be used to connect a TPG T-track to your guide rail.
- If you don't own a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add two (2) TPG Adapters (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own one (1) GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add one (1) TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own two (2) GRS-16 Guide Rail Squares (one of which must be a GRS-16 PE), you do not need to purchase any TPG Adapters.
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
- TPG Slide-On Adapter - For connecting TPG T-tracks to your Festool, Kreg, Makita, or Powertec guide rails (or substitute a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square to perform the same task)
- TPG Drop-On Adapter (Fits Festool & Kreg Only) - Provides faster, drop-in, tool-free connection to guide rails; compatible only with Festool or Kreg guide rails.
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 — Two are included with each TPG set, but additional FlipStop v2.0 can be added to the same T-track
- 20" TPG T-track (Pair) - If you previously ordered a TPG-30 or TPG-30-50 Set, you can add a pair of 20” standalone T-tracks separately
- 50" TPG T-track (Pair) - If you previously ordered a TPG-20 or TPG-30 Set, you can add a pair of 50” standalone T-tracks separately
- TPG Knob Set (4 Pack) - Spare knobs with custom CNC-machined centering spacers
- TPG T-track Connector - Allows you to combine multiple TPG T-tracks for ultra-wide rips
- TPG T-track Connector Drill Fixture - Used to add the required mounting holes to T-tracks lacking accessory mounting holes
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 Upgrade Kit - Retrofit your original TPG FlipStop to v2.0 with this upgrade kit
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (email@example.com).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
TSO Products TPG-50 Parrallel Guide Review: Breaking down a sheet of plywood
Please note: TSO Products provided me free of charge the TPG...
TPG Parallel Guide Calibration and Use
This quick video show how easy it is to use the TSO Products P...
TSO Products parallel guide festool makita triton track saw Dave Stanton woodwork joinery
TSO Products Parallel Guide System Unboxing and walk through. ...
Introducing the Drop-On TPG Adapter for the TSO Parallel Guide System
Our TPG Drop-On Adapters (formerly "Quick Adapters") represent...
TPG FlipStop v2.0 for the TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
Using the TPG FlipStp v2.0 for TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
TPG-20: Our Most Compact Parallel Guide System
Upgrade from tape-measure-and-marking to a best-in-class syste...
52 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Another winner from TSO
Awesome product! Simplifies and makes repeat rips efficient, hassle free and precise. Quality of manufacturing is outstanding and I expect many years of service from this product.
Easy to use pretty accurate
These are products that as soon as you have them in hand, you know you made the right choice. The engineering and fit and finish is top notch. Easy to use and dead nuts accurate. I was on the fence about which system I wanted to go with. I'm so happy that I went with the TGP system.
I had been considering parallel guides for some time recently. When this email came through with the 20" system, I decided it was time. I finally got to use the guide this past weekend. I was ripping stair treads out of rough sawn oak lumber. It was a great time being able to raise the flip stops to rip a straight edge and then put the stops down to rip to final dimension. Generally, I would have just ripped the straight edge with the track saw then use the table saw. But being 8/4 oak, the stair tread were heavy and being able to turn the tread over and rip to final width was spectacular.
This is my third TSO product. first the GRS16PE and then the GRC12 rail connector. They both delivered what you said they would. I own a Seneca parallel guide system which is actually pretty good however the fit and finish of the TSO parallel guide system and the built-in accuracyi s in a class by itself. The stop system is the icing on the cake. I would not hesitate to recommend this system.
I watched and read just about every review available and concluded that these were the best. I wasn't wrong from what I can tell. Quality of product is excellent and everything works as I expected with one small exception. As I has a gre16, I ordered one drop on adapter. What I did not think about was that the side with the gre16 mounted does not lay flat on the piece, so it always has to be at the edge. I think I would have preferred 2 drop on adapters for the initial setup and used the gre16 to square the end and moving forward from that point. I find myself a little concerned (just my old eyes, I guess) about getting the 2 rulers set at exactly the same precise place to asure my cut will be parallel to the new edge. It really is the only thing really left to chance and my own ability to adjust accurately.
I'm building a lot of cabinets for our house renovation. So, I decided to upgrade my arsenal of tools. First, I decided to go the track saw route versus breaking down plywood on my table saw. While that worked, there was still a chance of measuring errors. So, I decided to check out parallel guide systems. Based on my research, the TSO seemed to be an excellent product. I decided to go for it. I've built a couple more cabinets since the arrival of the guide system. It helps with getting parallel and square panels. Way more manageable than the way I did it in the past. I've not been disappointed with the purchase. Also, before this purchase, I bought the TSO GRS-16 PE Parallel Edge Guide Rail Square. That was also a game-changer!
Would’ve been nice to have two more stop collars for small rip guides included in package
We are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up-to-date, know that the product you receive may reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice.