Watch the TPG Parallel Guide Calibration Video to see how fast and easy it is to calibrate the TPG System for spot-on accuracy.
Watch this video to see the features and refinements of the TPG FlipStop v2.0.
The patented TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
- Rather than cumbersome designs that rely on sliding together lengths of track and fastening methods that can slip out of calibration without you noticing, the TPG System uses simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail, and a FlipStop v2.0 that only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ feature of FlipStop v2.0 removes the need for re-calibration when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patented ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!*
Each TPG Kit Now Includes…
New for 2021, we've simplified the TPG product offering:
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including 20" and 50" T-tracks, and now available: T-track connectors for ultra-wide rips. See the Accessories section at the bottom of this page for more information.
Two Steps to Selecting Your TPG Kit
- Select track length. The T-tracks are named for their maximum cut capability (e.g. 30" tracks enable a full 30" width of cut).
- Select attachment method. For each TPG T-track, you need either a TPG Adapter or GRS-16 Guide Rail Square. If you own a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square with accessory mounting holes, it can be used to connect a TPG T-track to your guide rail.
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
- TPG Standard Adapter - For connecting TPG T-tracks to your Festool, Makita or Triton guide rails (or substitute a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square to perform the same task)
- TPG Quick Adapter (Fits Festool Only) - Provides faster, drop-in, tool-free connection to guide rails; compatible only with Festool guide rails.
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 — Two are included with each TPG set, but additional FlipStop v2.0 can be added to the same T-track
- 20" TPG T-track (Pair) - We no longer offer 20" tracks as part of a standard TPG set, but they can still be ordered as accessories
- 50" TPG T-track (Pair) - Add the ability to cut up to 50" in width
- TPG Knob Set (4 Pack) - Spare knobs with custom CNC-machined centering spacers
- TPG T-track Connector - Allows you to combine multiple TPG T-tracks for ultra-wide rips
- TPG T-track Connector Drill Fixture - Used to add the required mounting holes to T-tracks lacking accessory mounting holes
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 Upgrade Kit - Retrofit your original TPG FlipStop to v2.0 with this upgrade kit
* Right-hand T-track and GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square required. Two T-tracks are still required for narrow cuts.
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (email@example.com).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
TSO Products TPG-50 Parrallel Guide Review: Breaking down a sheet of plywood
Please note: TSO Products provided me free of charge the TPG...
TPG Parallel Guide Calibration and Use
This quick video show how easy it is to use the TSO Products P...
TSO Products parallel guide festool makita triton track saw Dave Stanton woodwork joinery
TSO Products Parallel Guide System Unboxing and walk through. ...
Introducing the TPG Quick Adapter for the TSO Parallel Guide System
Our TPG Quick Adapters represent an economical and reliable me...
TPG FlipStop v2.0 for the TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A little pricey by the time I got it delivered to Australia, but still worth it. Well made product that delivers in spades. I purchased online on Thursday when they became available again and it was delivered to me in Australia in 5 days! Incredible service. Thanks TSO
Very well made, sturdy. Calibration was easy and accurate
Very well made product that was easy to assemble and calibrate.
Would like to see more parts sold separately
The solution provided by TSO is simple, genius and simply genius! No more need for fences with stops and/or running around the board making multiple measurements and drawing lines through them. Just one calibration and reference off the material itself! No checking that your stock is square to the fence since you cut square to the stock itself. It also solves the problem of cutting stock that is narrower than the guide rail. It's simple, it's genius and it's simply genius. Thank you very much for such a simple, elegant solution. TSO products aren't cheap but they certainly make life quicker and easier, and remove the worry about the rail being slightly off square. I waited nearly 6 months to be able to get this product and enjoyed the simplicity of using it for the first time. I look forward to many years of ease of use. Thank you very much TSO!
Wow , what an improvement in accuracy ! These are very good add ons to any track saw that it fits onto .
This is simply an amazing piece of engineering. The scales are easy to read with the White laser engraved scale and flip stop 2.0. I love the stop collar on the flip stop so you can change to narrow rip rods and back to the regular piece without needing to re-calibrate. I'm not sure how these could get any better...
I reviewed every system on the market for spec, price, customer feedback etc, and yet kept coming back to this one. Having now purchased it, I'm really happy, it's a precision tool, calibration is super easy and combined with my Festool track I can cut sheet boards down exactly. Highly recommended.
I started off with the Festool parallel guides and sold them after a year. I then used the Seneca guides for the next several years. After watching some of the videos on YouTube, I bought the 30 and 50 inch guides from TSO Products. They are solid, very accurate, easy to work with and easy to calibrate. Metric and imperial scales (unlike Festool and Seneca, which include one or the other). I have been very happy with the guides and TSO customer service.