The patent-pending TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
Watch the TPG Parallel Guide Calibration Video to see how fast and easy it is to calibrate the TPG System for spot-on accuracy.
- Rather than cumbersome designs that rely on sliding together lengths of track and fastening methods that can slip out of calibration without you noticing, the TPG System uses simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail, and a FlipStop v2.0 that only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ feature of FlipStop v2.0 removes the need for re-calibration when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patent-pending ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!*
Each TPG Kit Now Includes…
New for 2021, we've simplified the TPG product offering:
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including 20" and 50" T-tracks, and coming soon: track connectors for ultra-wide rips. See the Accessories section at the bottom of this page for more information.
Two Steps to Selecting Your TPG Kit
- Select track length. The T-tracks are named for their maximum cut capability (e.g. 30" tracks enable a full 30" width of cut).
- Select attachment method. For each TPG T-track, you need either a TPG Adapter or GRS-16 Guide Rail Square. If you own a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square with accessory mounting holes, it can be used to connect a TPG T-track to your guide rail.
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
- TPG Standard Adapter - For connecting TPG T-tracks to your Festool, Makita or Triton guide rails (or substitute a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square to perform the same task)
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 — Two are included with each TPG set, but additional FlipStop v2.0 can be added to the same T-track
- 20" TPG T-track (Pair) - We no longer offer 20" tracks as part of a standard TPG set, but they can still be ordered as accessories
- 50" TPG T-track (Pair) - Add the ability to cut up to 50" in width
- TPG Knob Set (4 Pack) - Spare knobs with custom CNC-machined centering spacers
- Coming Soon: TPG FlipStop v2.0 Upgrade Kit - Retrofit your original TPG FlipStop to v2.0 with this upgrade kit
- Coming Soon: TPG T-track Connector - Allows you to combine multiple TPG T-tracks for ultra-wide rips
- Coming Soon: TPG T-track Connector Drill Fixture - Used to add the required mounting holes to T-tracks lacking accessory mounting holes
- Coming Soon: TPG Quick Adapter - Provides faster and tool-free connection to guide rails; compatible only with Festool guide rails.
* Right-hand T-track and GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square required. Two T-tracks are still required for narrow cuts.
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
At TSO Products, we are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up to date, know that the product you receive could reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice. Standard equipment and specifications may differ from country to country.