The patent-pending TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
Watch the TPG Parallel Guide Calibration Video to see how fast and easy it is to calibrate the TPG System for spot-on accuracy.
- Rather than cumbersome designs that rely on sliding together lengths of track and fastening methods that can slip out of calibration without you noticing, the TPG System uses simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail, and a FlipStop v2.0 that only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ feature of FlipStop v2.0 removes the need for re-calibration when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patent-pending ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!*
Each TPG Kit Now Includes…
New for 2021, we've simplified the TPG product offering:
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including 20" and 50" T-tracks, and coming soon: track connectors for ultra-wide rips. See the Accessories section at the bottom of this page for more information.
Two Steps to Selecting Your TPG Kit
- Select track length. The T-tracks are named for their maximum cut capability (e.g. 30" tracks enable a full 30" width of cut).
- Select attachment method. For each TPG T-track, you need either a TPG Adapter or GRS-16 Guide Rail Square. If you own a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square with accessory mounting holes, it can be used to connect a TPG T-track to your guide rail.
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
- TPG Standard Adapter - For connecting TPG T-tracks to your Festool, Makita or Triton guide rails (or substitute a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square to perform the same task)
- TPG Quick Adapter (Fits Festool Only) - Provides faster, drop-in, tool-free connection to guide rails; compatible only with Festool guide rails.
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 — Two are included with each TPG set, but additional FlipStop v2.0 can be added to the same T-track
- 20" TPG T-track (Pair) - We no longer offer 20" tracks as part of a standard TPG set, but they can still be ordered as accessories
- 50" TPG T-track (Pair) - Add the ability to cut up to 50" in width
- TPG Knob Set (4 Pack) - Spare knobs with custom CNC-machined centering spacers
- TPG T-track Connector - Allows you to combine multiple TPG T-tracks for ultra-wide rips
- TPG T-track Connector Drill Fixture - Used to add the required mounting holes to T-tracks lacking accessory mounting holes
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 Upgrade Kit - Retrofit your original TPG FlipStop to v2.0 with this upgrade kit
* Right-hand T-track and GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square required. Two T-tracks are still required for narrow cuts.
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (email@example.com).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
TSO Products TPG-50 Parrallel Guide Review: Breaking down a sheet of plywood
Please note: TSO Products provided me free of charge the TPG...
TPG Parallel Guide Calibration and Use
This quick video show how easy it is to use the TSO Products P...
TSO Products parallel guide festool makita triton track saw Dave Stanton woodwork joinery
TSO Products Parallel Guide System Unboxing and walk through. ...
Introducing the TPG Quick Adapter for the TSO Parallel Guide System
Our TPG Quick Adapters represent an economical and reliable me...
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I started off with the Festool parallel guides and sold them after a year. I then used the Seneca guides for the next several years. After watching some of the videos on YouTube, I bought the 30 and 50 inch guides from TSO Products. They are solid, very accurate, easy to work with and easy to calibrate. Metric and imperial scales (unlike Festool and Seneca, which include one or the other). I have been very happy with the guides and TSO customer service.
This system is awesome. I haven’t used any of the competitors (festool’s system, Seneca, Woodpeckers), and in truth, they all look like they provide a lot of value. This system is so easy to use, and easy to calibrate. The TSO square and this system really compliment the track saw you already have in a way few other products can. Consistent, repeatable rips and square cuts make it possible to produce cabinet-quality accuracy, all while referencing from the top of the plywood sheet you’re cutting... this eliminates the need for an MFT or bench-mounted fence rail, and really any need for accurately spaced dog-holes. The possibilities are endless!
Product is great and accurate. For 5 stars - readability of rules needs improved. Plus secondary metric scale should start at 50mm on metric only rails. This should allow you to zero out the extended under rail measuring rods and see the real value on the scale. See bench dogs rail for the way to do it.
Once I calibrated the system (which only took a minute or 2), the accuracy and ease of repetitive cuts was 1st class. My table saw is jealous of the amount of time I am using the tracksaw with TSO's parallel guide system and the GRS-16 PE!
excellent product, well made, worth the cost. makes breaking down plywood sheets a breeze
this system is extremely well made, the machining of all these parts is superb and i would highly recommend it to any woodworker or cabinet maker that values repeatability and consistency in the quality of cuts you make with your tracksaw.
Spent the day cutting plywood to build cabinets with my new TPG 30. The system made everything precise and faster. The one complaint that I do have is the knobs - they are way too cheap relative to the precision of the whole system - they are difficult to tighten because the knob part is too small to get a good grip and it constantly catches the cord for the track saw. I got frustrated every time it happened and I don't think I would buy other products just because of it. I would suggest a metal knob with a knurled grip.
For anyone looking at an aftermarket parallel guide system for their Festool guide rail this is the answer, don't waste your time or money looking at anything else, the quality of the kit is absolutely outstanding & its ease to calibrate & use is simple as can be A+++++
I am pleased to respond to an invitation to review TSO's parallel guide system. It is always a pleasure to provide feedback on a tool that makes your life easier. Several months ago I decided to discard my old tablesaw but not to replace it. I didn't want to spend $6,000 on a new table saw and accessories, didn't want to give up a quarter of my shop space and didn't want the dust and the kickback danger. I instead built a "mega MFT table" using Festool's LR32 system and also bought Festool's parallel guide system. I wasn't happy with the Festool system and then tried another system and wasn't satisfied with it either. I found and purchased TSO's parallel guide system (and bought a Stabilia digital angle finder) and yes, I can now break down and cut sheet goods squarely, accurately and repeatedly without struggling and without getting tired. It just works. Along the way I decided that when it comes to sheet goods I am now going metric - the markings on the metric scale are closer together and under my shop light/magnifier and I can dial in the measurement exactly. Very nice. I look forward to TSOs next new tool.