Watch the TPG Parallel Guide Calibration Video to see how fast and easy it is to calibrate the TPG System for spot-on accuracy.
Watch this video to see the features and refinements of the TPG FlipStop v2.0.
The patented TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. This system is compatible with Festool, Kreg, Makita, Powertec and Triton brand guide rails. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
- Rather than cumbersome designs that rely on sliding together lengths of track and fastening methods that can slip out of calibration without you noticing, the TPG System uses simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail, and a FlipStop v2.0 that only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ feature of FlipStop v2.0 removes the need for re-calibration when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patented ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!*
Each TPG Kit Now Includes…
We've simplified the TPG product offering:
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including 20" and 50" T-tracks, and now available: T-track connectors for ultra-wide rips. See the Accessories section at the bottom of this page for more information.
Two Steps to Selecting Your TPG Kit
- Select track length. The T-tracks are named for their maximum cut capability (e.g. 30" tracks enable a full 30" width of cut).
- Select attachment method. For each TPG T-track, you need either a TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles) or a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square. If you own a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square with accessory mounting holes, it can be used to connect a TPG T-track to your guide rail.
- If you don't own a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add two (2) TPG Adapters (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own one (1) GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add one (1) TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own two (2) GRS-16 Guide Rail Squares (one of which must be a GRS-16 PE), you do not need to purchase any TPG Adapters.
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
- TPG Slide-On Adapter - For connecting TPG T-tracks to your Festool, Kreg, Makita, Powertec or Triton guide rails (or substitute a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square to perform the same task)
- TPG Drop-On Adapter (Fits Festool & Kreg Only) - Provides faster, drop-in, tool-free connection to guide rails; compatible only with Festool or Kreg guide rails.
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 — Two are included with each TPG set, but additional FlipStop v2.0 can be added to the same T-track
- 20" TPG T-track (Pair) - We no longer offer 20" tracks as part of a standard TPG set, but they can still be ordered as accessories
- 50" TPG T-track (Pair) - Add the ability to cut up to 50" in width
- TPG Knob Set (4 Pack) - Spare knobs with custom CNC-machined centering spacers
- TPG T-track Connector - Allows you to combine multiple TPG T-tracks for ultra-wide rips
- TPG T-track Connector Drill Fixture - Used to add the required mounting holes to T-tracks lacking accessory mounting holes
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 Upgrade Kit - Retrofit your original TPG FlipStop to v2.0 with this upgrade kit
* Right-hand T-track and GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square required. Two T-tracks are still required for narrow cuts.
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (email@example.com).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
TSO Products TPG-50 Parrallel Guide Review: Breaking down a sheet of plywood
Please note: TSO Products provided me free of charge the TPG...
TPG Parallel Guide Calibration and Use
This quick video show how easy it is to use the TSO Products P...
TSO Products parallel guide festool makita triton track saw Dave Stanton woodwork joinery
TSO Products Parallel Guide System Unboxing and walk through. ...
Introducing the Drop-On TPG Adapter for the TSO Parallel Guide System
Our TPG Drop-On Adapters (formerly "Quick Adapters") represent...
TPG FlipStop v2.0 for the TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
Using the TPG FlipStp v2.0 for TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
42 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
wonderful product, precise as can be when used with the festool rails! It is deadly accurate! couldn't be any more pleased! Pricy but worth it!!
Fit and finish is perfect. Really easy to set-up. I'll be ordering again soon.
Easy to use and understand. Calibration is simple and the results on repetitive cuts is extremely accurate and predictable... I enjoy using the system..
Used this 4x 8 sheets but was also surprised how accurate it is for ripping boards into strips
Very easy to setup and use. Prior to this, I was using Woodpeckers parallel guide system and the TSO product guide rails are easier to see.
I purchased the rails and stops only, for a custom project. These rails are very nice, easy to read, and are a real quality piece. The stops are extremely nice too. They may be the best stop I've ever used, with the spring tension holding them in place while tightening them, and the fine adjustment with double lock, they are outstanding.
Well made system that is a time saver. Making perfect cuts over and over is great. Now I’m using it more than I thought I would.
The best way to accurately process sheet goods hands down.
Awesome! Used it to cut down 10 sheets of OSB the other day, made it so much quicker and more accurate.
We are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up-to-date, know that the product you receive may reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice.