BigFoot™ DBF-45 v2.0
Base System for Festool® DOMINO DF500 & DF700XL
New! Wide area face mortising with auxiliary fence mounting provisions.
Incorporating feedback from the TSO user community, the new BigFoot™ DBF-45 v2.0 base system packs all the innovations of the original BigFoot:
- Massive surface area for stability compared to the original Festool accessory
- Big T-handle for control
- Large open viewport and parallax-free cursor
- Easy on/off with star grip knobs
- This base system stores easily inside both DF 500 and DF 700 XL systainers
Plus new features to make your Festool DOMINO system even more useful:
- New mounting points and included hardware for attaching shop-built auxiliary fence, customized to the length of your choice (free plans downloadable below)
- When used in conjunction with auxiliary fence, enables wide panel face mortising with speed and precision
- Three (3) additional parallax-free cursors provide more alignment choices for mortise centerline locations
- Still fits both Festool DOMINO DF 500 and DX 700 XL—and easily fits in both systainers
See How It Works
The above animation shows how to connect the auxiliary fence and Domino joiner to the BigFoot DBF-45 v2.0 using included hardware.
The above animation shows how face mortising of even very wide panels can be accomplished with speed and precision.
- BigFoot™ DBF-45 v2.0 Base System for Festool DOMINO DF 500 & DF 700 XL
- 2 qty. Comfort Grip Star Knobs
- 4 qty. M6x1.0 Cone Point Setscrews (for auxiliary fence layout)
- 4 qty. M6x1.0 Flathead Screws (for auxiliary fence attachment)
- How to Make the Auxiliary Fence for Domino DF 500 (696-041 Rev. A)
- How to Make the Auxiliary Fence for Domino DF 700 XL (696-042 Rev. A)
- Dimension Drawing for DBF-45 v2.0 BigFoot Base (696-047 Rev. A)
- Dimension Drawing for DF 500 Auxiliary Fence (696-051 Rev. A)
- Dimension Drawing for DF 700 XL Auxiliary Fence (696-052 Rev. A)
Got an idea to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Warranty & Returns
it does exactly what it says. it is more stable than the Festool brand accessory.
Works exactly as advertised. Beautifully made. Much better than the crappy plastic one included with the Domino machine. Recommended.
Very GOOD must have for the domino
A must-accessory to have for the Festool Domino. The stability is better.
This base is very impressive! The handle and larger base is very reassuring that everything is in the right place. Definitely recommend!