A work surface for 3/4-inch bench dogs
Get the most out of your Centipede® workstand with the new CK22T Centipede® Tabletop – perfectly designed to turn your Centipede® into the ultimate workstation.
Stable and sturdy, this heavy-duty top securely fastens to your Centipede® P-tops with six easy-to-use twist lock handles so you don’t have to worry about your work surface slipping out from under your project. With plenty of dog holes and a high weight capacity, you can build just about anything on your Centipede® Tabletop.
This table top is designed to fit on the BORA Centipede 2ft x 4ft x 30in Unit.
Order 4 units to completely cover the BORA Centipede 4ft x 8ft x 30in Unit.
- Full dimensions 24" x 48" (610 mm x 1200 mm) is the same size as the 4'x2' Centipede¨ Workstand
- Hinged in the middle for easy transport and storage
- Carrying slot allows you to carry the tabletop in one hand and your Centipede workstand in its bag
- 3/4" MFT style dog holes evenly spaced across the surface
- Dog hole pattern is 4" on center
- Works with Centipede X-Cup Bracket, Quick Clamp, and Non-Slip accessories
- Includes 6 quick-twist lock handles to securely attach it to your Centipede workstand
- Quick and easy to set up and tear down workspace
- Weight capacity: 2000 lbs (907 kg)
- Tabletop thickness: 18 mm
- Depending on the size of your Centipede workstand, you may need more than one Tabletop for full coverage. CK6S needs 1, CK9S needs 2, CK15S needs 4.
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsNon-TSO brand products are covered by the warranty of their respective manufacturer.
We are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up-to-date, know that the product you receive may reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice.