Turn your ordinary shop vac into a cyclone dust collection cart with less than a sheet of plywood! These DIY dust collection cart plans are great for beginner woodworkers looking to build their shops or experienced woodworkers who want to control every bit of dust in their workspace! What sets this cart apart?
- Takes less than one sheet of plywood
- Small footprint, just two square feet
- Easy-to-empty dust bin
- No extra hoses to get tangled up
- Adaptable to work with any portable cyclone
- Keeps vacuum filter clean and clear for maximum efficiency
This seven-page downloadable plan includes:
- An essential materials list
- Cut diagrams
- 3D diagrams with detailed steps to build the project
Note: Measurements for this project are in Imperial only.