Machined Edge for Accuracy You Can Trust
This a high-quality anodized aluminum straight edge, measuring 968mm long, 47mm wide and machined on both edges with a tolerance of 0.1mm across the length. Its main intended uses are for checking the straightness of lengths of timber or surfaces and checking machine tables or alignment. It makes a great tool for calibrating jointer or thickness planer tables and aligning fences.
The hourglass cross section with its central ribbed finger groove makes it easy to handle. The straight edge will stand on its 10mm wide reference face. The opposite edge has a bevel down to 2.5mm for easy reading. Both edges feature a scale beginning at zero on the right-hand side. It has a hanging hole at one end for safe storage when not in use.
- High quality anodized aluminum straight edge
- Tolerance of 0.1mm across the length
- 968mm long with millimeter scales on both edges
- 47mm wide and ground on both edges
- Hourglass cross section for ease of handling
- Hanging hole for safe storage when not in use
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!