BigFoot™ DBF-45 v2.0
Base System for Festool® DOMINO DF500 & DF700XL
New for 2020. Wide area face mortising with auxiliary fence mounting provisions.
Incorporating feedback from the TSO user community, the new BigFoot™ DBF-45 v2.0 base system packs all the innovations of the original BigFoot:
- Massive surface area for stability compared to the original Festool accessory
- Big T-handle for control
- Large open viewport and parallax-free cursor
- Easy on/off with star grip knobs
- This base system stores easily inside both DF 500 and DF 700 XL systainers
Plus new features to make your Festool DOMINO system even more useful:
- New mounting points and included hardware for attaching shop-built auxiliary fence, customized to the length of your choice (free plans downloadable below)
- When used in conjunction with auxiliary fence, enables wide panel face mortising with speed and precision
- Three (3) additional parallax-free cursors provide more alignment choices for mortise centerline locations
- Still fits both Festool DOMINO DF 500 and DX 700 XL—and easily fits in both systainers
See How It Works
The above animation shows how to connect the auxiliary fence and Domino joiner to the BigFoot DBF-45 v2.0 using included hardware.
The above animation shows how face mortising of even very wide panels can be accomplished with speed and precision.
- BigFoot™ DBF-45 v2.0 Base System for Festool DOMINO DF 500 & DF 700 XL
- 2 qty. Comfort Grip Star Knobs
- 4 qty. M6x1.0 Cone Point Setscrews (for auxiliary fence layout)
- 4 qty. M6x1.0 Flathead Screws (for auxiliary fence attachment)
- How to Make the Auxiliary Fence for Domino DF 500 (696-041 Rev. A)
- How to Make the Auxiliary Fence for Domino DF 700 XL (696-042 Rev. A)
- Dimension Drawing for DBF-45 v2.0 BigFoot Base (696-047 Rev. A)
- Dimension Drawing for DF 500 Auxiliary Fence (696-051 Rev. A)
- Dimension Drawing for DF 700 XL Auxiliary Fence (696-052 Rev. A)
Got an idea to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (email@example.com).
27 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent product, it adds a lot of stability. Thanks TSO
Not that the oem piece is bad this item provides a larger foot print giving me a bit kore stability. Do I need it maybe not but the secure feeling sure is nice.
The stock base wasn’t nearly stable enough. Once I saw the TSO base’s size and handle I knew it would provide lots of extra support. Especially in the vertical position!
This really improves the use of the Domino. My only complaint is one of the knobs on mine seemed to have come without the o-ring which keeps it from falling off constantly. Customer service wouldn't send a replacement or let me know which size/durometer to replace the missing o-ring. Otherwise I am happy with the purchase.
Not used yet but most impressed by quality of manufacture and drawings. (from Australia)
Have not used this yet, but out of the box it looks to be a quality product
Unpacked it, and used it immediately. Can’t understand how I did without it for all this time.
The BIGFOOT makes the Domino a lot more stable to use. The cuts are easier to make to install center shelves into bookshelves and cabinets. This is the absolute best add-on item I have purchased for my Domino.
We are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up-to-date, know that the product you receive may reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice.