Bandsaw Blade Alignment Tool & More
The Bandsaw Buddy is a must-have accessory for every bandsaw. Do you need an easy, quick and accurate way of aligning your blade, fence or table? Perhaps you’re looking for a quick way of marking bowl blanks, or maybe you want precise and wafer-thin veneers for that furniture project. Your buddy is always at hand, thanks to its integrated magnets that allow simple storage on your bandsaw, keeping it close by and ready for action.
Blade Alignment Tool
Rare earth magnets securely hold the rule to the blade. This enables you to align your rip fence and table perfectly parallel with the blade. Always use it on a new blade. Why? An old blade may have been twisted or kinked during use, knocking out the accuracy.
A convenient and accurate metric thickness gauge, great for veneering.
Circle Marking Gauge
Draw circles for bowl blanks from 75mm to 400mm radius in increments of 25mm.
Accurately machined from anodized aluminum, it's handy for accurate marking.
- Checks the alignment of blade to the face of the fence
- Rare earth magnets hold it firmly on the blade
- 250mm long makes it easy to spot any discrepancy
- Scale on the tip helps set fence for cutting veneers or thin boards
- Holes for drawing circles in 25mm steps from 75 to 400mm
- Accurately machined from anodized aluminum