GRS-16 PE D: Guide Rail Square for DeWalt®
The original, patented precision guide rail square now compatible with DeWalt 60V MAX cordless and corded track saws
Watch this video for an introduction to our GRS-16 PE D guide rail square for DeWalt track saws.
The proven design of the GRS-16 guide rail square has now been adapted to fit the DeWalt track saw system! Like the original GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE squares, the GRS-16 PE D makes it lightning fast to achieve dead square cuts with your DeWalt plunge saw. With two reference parallel edges, the GRS-16 PE D permits squaring against the front or back of your workpiece. The square attaches to your DeWalt track with a torpedo nut that automatically squares as it clamps down, resulting in a rock-solid attachment that won't fall out of square over time and will never need calibration. Simply slide the square onto your guide rail, secure the single flat head screw on the bottom of the plate using the included 3mm hex L-wrench (which stows magnetically on the face of the square so you never lose it), and you're ready to get to work.
DeWalt's guide rails are uniquely symmetrical and feature splinterguards on both sides of the track. We carefully designed the GRS-16 PE D so that it could be mounted on either side of the guide rail, without interfering with the splinterguards. "Other" tools on the market require you to cut off a portion of your spliterguard to mount the square, limiting where you can place and move the square along the guide rail; not so with the GRS-16 PE D!
Part of TSO's system approach to woodworking, the GRS-16 PE D is compatible with the TPG Parallel Guide System.
Much more than just a guide rail square, the GRS-16 PE D is the foundation of a broader system of TSO Products designed for interoperability. In fact, the TSO Parallel Guide System connects to the GRS-16 PE D via its included M6 accessory mounting holes. Once attached, you can repeatedly square and parallel rip with your DeWalt track saw in a single operation.
GRS-16 PE D Highlights
- Transforms your DeWalt track into a high precision square for fast 90° cuts
- Features two parallel reference edges, so you can square off the front or back of your workpiece
- Lightweight, balanced design made from a single block of 6061-T6 aluminum and anodized for a protective, non-marring finish
- Innovative track attachment allows the square to be mounted on either side of the track and doesn't interfere with (or require modification to) splinterguards
- Fits nicely in DeWalt's T-STACK storage container included with the track saw, or you can protect it in a TSO Blue Systainer and Guide Rail Foam Insert
- Accessory mounting holes tapped for M6 threads enables connection to the TSO Parallel Guide System and Angle Accessory
- Sustainable, fully recyclable all-corrugated white packaging
Made in the USA and Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
The GRS-16 PE D is made in Minneapolis, United States, and comes with an industry-leading five-year warranty.
- Dimensions: 15.2 x 6.0 x 1.4 inches (386 x 152 x 36 mm)
- Weight: 1.9 lbs (862 g)
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, anodized, 5/8 in (15 mm) thick
- Compatible Guide Rails: DeWalt TRACKSAW guide rails (DWS5020, DWS5022, DWS5023)
- Clamping Mechanism: Torpedo nut which draws the guide rail onto the tapered rail on the plate of the square; secured with included 3mm hex L-wrench
- Accessory Mounting Holes: Tapped for M6 threads for compatibility with TSO Parallel Guide System and Angle Accessory
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Warranty & Returns
Perfect. The best you can buy. Thank you TSO.
It keeps everything perfectly square and really speeds up your work.
Works great with all 3 of my dewalt track saws! Easy to use no hassle and it can be installed on either side of the track!
I actually just published my review of this on YouTube for those who may be interested. https://youtu.be/C2pv1cQuaBg
It's as good as they can make it, given the limitations of the DeWalt track. But, you really need two, one for each side of sheet goods, especially when cutting the long side, to be accurate when using the parallel guides. The track doesn't move very easily, and checking that it's completely aligned with the edge is hard to see, as the track guide covers the intersection of the square and the board. I may buy a second.