A work surface for 20mm bench dogs
Get the most out of your Centipede® workstand with the new CK22TM Centipede® Workbench Metric Tabletop – perfectly designed to turn your Centipede® into the ultimate workstation.
Stable and sturdy, this heavy-duty top securely fastens to your Centipede® P-tops with six easy-to-use twist lock handles so you don’t have to worry about your work surface slipping out from under your project. With plenty of dog holes and a high weight capacity, you can build just about anything on your Centipede® Metric Tabletop.
This table top is designed to fit on the BORA Centipede 2ft x 4ft x 30in Unit.
Order 4 units to completely cover the BORA Centipede 4ft x 8ft x 30in Unit.
- Full dimensions 24" x 48" (610 mm x 1200 mm) are the same size as the 4'x2' Centipede® Workstand
- Hinged in the middle for easy transport and storage
- Carrying slot allows you to carry the tabletop in one hand and your Centipede workstand in its bag
- 20 mm dog holes evenly spaced across the surface - compatible with TSO bench dog accessories, UJK bench dogs and Festool Accessories
- Dog hole pattern is 96 mm on center
- Works with Centipede X-Cup Bracket, Quick Clamp, and Non-Slip accessories
- Includes 6 quick-twist lock handles to securely attach it to your Centipede workstand
- Quick and easy to set up and tear down workspace
- Weight capacity: 2000 lbs (907kg)
- Working height: 30"
- Tabletop thickness: 18 mm
- Depending on the size of your Centipede® workstand, you may need more than one Tabletop for full coverage. CK6S needs 1, CK9S needs 2, CK15S needs 4.
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsNon-TSO brand products are covered by the warranty of their respective manufacturer.
We are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up-to-date, know that the product you receive may reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice.