When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop might just be the most important single component in your jig, fixture or fence—which is why we have obsessed over perfecting it for over a year. The result is our TPG FlipStop v2.0, embodying the quality and capability of the entire TPG System with an attention to detail you won't find in any other material stop on the market:
Watch the TPG Parallel Guide Calibration Video to see how fast and easy it is to calibrate the TPG System for spot-on accuracy.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ collar eliminates the need to re-calibrate the FlipStop when switching between Standard and Narrow Stock Rods
- The fastest-to-calibrate on the market: watch the video on the right to see how easy it is
- Parallax free cursor makes it easy to read T-track dimension and dial in your exact setting
- Comfort Grip Star Knobs for quick lock and release, even with gloves on
- Internal spring loading against TPG T-track means that even when the FlipStop knob is loosened, you won't accidently move it along the T-track as you turn the Star Knob to lock in a setting—a common problem with inferior material stops
- Reversible design so it can work on right- or left-hand TPG T-tracks; can be reversed with just one tool: a 3mm hex driver or key
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
What's Included in the Box
- 1 qty. TPG FlipStop v2.0
- 1 qty. Standard Calibration Rod
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy installation and accurate repeatable settings make this system better than any others I have used or looked into. The new collar on the flipstop locks the stop in place and ensures that it does not cjhange.
I recently purchased a set of long parallel guides and had to order a second flip stop because a set screw broke on the first set I bought after about 3 uses. I didn't know there were other versions of this product. I feel cheated because if there was this problem being fixed by a version release, and you guys knew about it, you should have done a recall. For the price you charge for your products your clientele would expect this.
Sure it’s a nice TSO product. But no instructions, no video and the only way you stay “calibrated” is when you go back to the standard rod. You are still going to calibrate your narrow stock rods every time. Because only one collar comes in the kit. So was it worth spending the money? The new short rod looks to be improved. And my original drifted because I didn’t find the original screw worthy of keeping my calibration. So... I guess if you are swapping daily to narrow stock rod then yes. But I’m disappointed that there is only one collar. For the price I don’t think this is a good upgrade. I’m probably going to try and find some additional collar to put on my narrow rods. If your an original user like me I would don’t bother. But I guess I could be wrong since there are no instructions or videos. So ... who knows lol