Watch this introduction of the TPG-20 Set, our most compact and portable parallel guide system.
Watch this video to see the features and refinements of the TPG FlipStop v2.0.
The patented TSO Parallel Guide (TPG) System offers the most capability of any parallel guide system on the market, while eliminating user-reported limitations of competing products. This system is compatible with Festool, Kreg, Makita, and Powertec brand guide rails. Like all parallel guides, the TPG System provides for repeatable rips—but it has a few distinctive qualities you’ll only find from a TSO Product:
- Simple one-piece T-tracks with rock-solid bolt-on attachment to your guide rail.
- The industry's best FlipStop, featuring a parallax-free cursor and internal spring loading so it only moves when you want it to.
- Metric and Imperial dual dimensions are laser engraved on every T-track.
- Exclusive Calibration Memory™ collar removes the need to re-calibrate FlipStops when changing between standard and narrow stock rods.
- Capacity to rip full 4x8 sheetgoods all the way down to very narrow cuts, with material as thin a 1/4" (6mm).
- The TPG System has the patented ability to square and parallel in a single cut, using just one T-track!
Each TPG Kit Now Includes…
All TPG Sets include common components; the only difference is the quantity and length of T-track extrusions provided:
|TPG-20 Set||TPG-30 Set||TPG-30/50 Set|
|Ripping Capacity||20" (508mm)||30" (762mm)||50" (1,270mm)|
|T-Tracks Included||2x 20" (508mm) T-tracks||2x 30" (762mm) T-tracks||2x 50" (1,270mm) T-Tracks |
2x 30" (762mm) T-tracks
|Other Components |
(Included in Every Set)
|2x TPG FlipStop v2.0 |
2x Calibration Rods (for narrow cutting)
4x Comfort Grip Star Knobs
1x 3mm Hex Driver (for all adjustments)
Additional TPG accessories can be purchased separately, including standalone 20" and 50" T-tracks, additional FlipStops, a custom foam Systainer insert for our TPG-20 Set, T-track connectors for ultra-wide rips, and more. See the Accessories section at the bottom of this page for more information.
Two Steps to Selecting Your TPG Kit
- Select track length. The T-tracks are named for their maximum cut capability (e.g. 30" tracks enable a full 30" width of cut).
- Select attachment method. For each TPG T-track, you need either a TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles) or a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square. If you own a GRS-16 or GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Square with accessory mounting holes, it can be used to connect a TPG T-track to your guide rail.
- If you don't own a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add two (2) TPG Adapters (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own one (1) GRS-16 Guide Rail Square, add one (1) TPG Adapter (available in Slide-On or Drop-On styles).
- If you own two (2) GRS-16 Guide Rail Squares (one of which must be a GRS-16 PE), you do not need to purchase any TPG Adapters.
A Closer Look at TPG FlipStop v2.0: Another TSO Gamechanger
Material stops are often an afterthought—but why? They’re the part of the system you interact with the most, and critical at setting and maintaining accurate cuts. See what sets the TPG FlipStop v2.0 apart in the video below:
- TPG Slide-On Adapter - For connecting TPG T-tracks to your Festool, Kreg, Makita, or Powertec guide rails (or substitute a GRS-16 Guide Rail Square to perform the same task)
- TPG Drop-On Adapter (Fits Festool & Kreg Only) - Provides faster, drop-in, tool-free connection to guide rails; compatible only with Festool or Kreg guide rails.
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 — Two are included with each TPG set, but additional FlipStop v2.0 can be added to the same T-track
- 20" TPG T-track (Pair) - If you previously ordered a TPG-30 or TPG-30-50 Set, you can add a pair of 20” standalone T-tracks separately
- 50" TPG T-track (Pair) - If you previously ordered a TPG-20 or TPG-30 Set, you can add a pair of 50” standalone T-tracks separately
- Foam Systainer Insert - House and protect your TPG-20 Set.
- TPG Knob Set (4 Pack) - Spare knobs with custom CNC-machined centering spacers
- TPG T-track Connector - Allows you to combine multiple TPG T-tracks for ultra-wide rips
- TPG T-track Connector Drill Fixture - Used to add the required mounting holes to T-tracks lacking accessory mounting holes
- TPG FlipStop v2.0 Upgrade Kit - Retrofit your original TPG FlipStop to v2.0 with this upgrade kit
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
TSO Products TPG-50 Parrallel Guide Review: Breaking down a sheet of plywood
Please note: TSO Products provided me free of charge the TPG...
TPG Parallel Guide Calibration and Use
This quick video show how easy it is to use the TSO Products P...
TSO Products parallel guide festool makita triton track saw Dave Stanton woodwork joinery
TSO Products Parallel Guide System Unboxing and walk through. ...
Introducing the Drop-On TPG Adapter for the TSO Parallel Guide System
Our TPG Drop-On Adapters (formerly "Quick Adapters") represent...
TPG FlipStop v2.0 for the TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
Using the TPG FlipStp v2.0 for TSO Parallel Guide System
When it comes to repeatable accuracy, a well-designed FlipStop...
TPG-20: Our Most Compact Parallel Guide System
Upgrade from tape-measure-and-marking to a best-in-class syste...
How to Break Down Large 4'x8' Sheet Goods (MDF, plywood and more!)
Learn how to use TSO's TPG Parallel Guide System and GRS Guide...
Warranty & Returns
This system is great for making books case's cut time in half
Excellent quality and precision engineering.
Today was the 1st day where I had to break down 4 sheets of plywood for a dresser project so I decided to break out the parallel guides. I have had projects in the past were these were available but I didn’t use because I thought the time spent to setup would not be worth the effort but my attitude has changed and so has my thoughts on this system. Once I calibrated the system it took my wasted time for cut changes to almost nothing. I am a believer, don’t be scared because it works like it says it does.
The TPG guide system is easy to calibrate and very accurate. Easy to use. I'm extremely pleased with the system.
To start with, let me say that the build quality is excellent. These appear to be very well-made and a lot of small things thought out. However, they are one of (if not the most) expensive parallel guides on the market, so I think it's important to factor that in. First, the price doesn't even include guide rail connectors, which are required to actually use the guides with a guide rail. I understand that there are different options, but you should just be able to pick which ones you want and have that be included in the price. Instead, I had to spend an extra $100 on those. Second, the suggestion calibration procedure is not very accurate. They suggest placing a square OVER the rail, but in my experience, having it go UNDER the rail produces much better results. I think I calibrated these 5 times before I was finally satisfied. Third, the flip stops are just not the best. I wrote up a review of those on their page, but basically the anti-parallax indicator is truly frustrating and unintuitive to use. Why they didn't just use, say, a red line on a clear plastic pane like everyone else is a mystery to me. This offers no clear improvements over that and is much harder to use, which makes it that much harder to get both guides set the same (and therefore actually parallel). They also have a tendency to shift slightly as I tighten them down. Finally, the narrow rip option is... fine, I guess. But other parallel guides provide a way to prop the rail up without the need of extra pieces of wood and again, this setup is at least double the price of those systems. Ultimately, these are not BAD parallel guides. But they are absurdly expensive, include fewer parts than cheaper options, and are harder and more fiddly to use than those other, cheaper options. All for no real additional benefit. If they fix the indicator on the flip stops, improve the narrow rip support, and cut the price in half, then these will be an easy recommendation. Until then... they are probably not worth it compared to other options.