TSO Dog Pack Bundle
Save 13% off when you purchase our best-selling bench dog and work stop products in this ultimate bundle! The kit includes a fully-loaded systainer, complete with our entire line-up of Chamfer Dogs (16 of them!), a pair of our TDS-13 Dog Stops, our limited edition TSO blue Systainer3 M 112 enclosure, and a custom CNC-cut Kaizen foam insert to keep it all together.
What's Included in the Bundle
- 4 qty. Chamfer Dog, Standard Fit, Small Size
- 4 qty. Chamfer Dog, Close Fit, Small Size
- 4 qty. Chamfer Dog, Close Fit, Stubby Size
- 4 qty. Chamfer Dog, Close Fit, Tall Size
- 2 qty. TDS-13 Low Profile Dog Stops
- 1 qty. Foam Insert
- 1 qty. TSO Blue Systainer3 M 112
About TDS-13 Low Profile Dog Stops
Watch this video for a glimpse into some of the many use cases for this versatile accessory and perfect companion to your 20mm workbench.
If we could pick only one accessory for our 20mm hole patterned worktop, it just might be a pair of these TDS-13 Dog Stops™ purely for their versatility. Distinguished by their low profile of just 9.5mm (⅜”) in thickness and extended length of 340mm (13-⅜”), a pair of our TDS-13s are a great solution for:
- Workpiece locating and general workholding. Need to cut a series of identically sized cabinet components? Measure just once, install a pair of TDS-13 Dog Stops and extend them so they contact your workpiece opposite the edge to be cut, and lock them in this exact position by securing two hex screws from the top. The TDS-13 retains its position—even when removed or re-installed into your worktop.
- The ultimate material stop. Domino® mortising, sanding, planing and scraping are all made easier with the TDS-13 used as an extended length material stop. Deploy a pair of TDS-13s in perpendicular positions to capture your workpiece along two edges, or use in conjunction with an inline clamp like our Power-Loc Toggle Clamp to completely immobilize it. At only 9.5mm (⅜”) thick, you can comfortably sand, plane and scrape workpieces as thin as ½” (12.7mm) without worrying about the TDS-13 interfering with your work.
- A 45° or 90° fence for precise cuts with your track saw. With its extended length, the TDS-13 can span four 20x96mm dog holes when positioned at 0 or 90°, or three dog holes when positioned at a 45° angle. It’s thin enough to fit under a guide rail, making it an ideal material stop for track sawing operations. Butt the ends of two TDS-13s together and you now have a contiguous fence measuring 680mm (26-¾”) in length.
- Verify squareness. Position two TDS-13s in a perpendicular layout to quickly validate the squareness of a drawer box, or force it square during glue-up with an inline clamp.
About Chamfer Dogs
Click here for a detailed walkthrough of our bench dog family, including our Chamfer Dogs. Hans goes through their key features and use cases so you can pick the right dog for your work.
Bench dogs are a great, economical way to position workpieces on your 20mm hole patterned worktop for accurate and repeatable results. While traditional bench dogs rely on an enlarged collar resting above the work surface and are suitable for a wide variety of applications, our new Chamfer Dogs have a few new tricks up their sleeve:
Thanks to their precision machined chamfer detail, these dogs self-square and self-center within their holes. Even if the dog hole is slightly oversized or worn through extended use, Chamfer Dogs will rest in the same center position, every time. This makes Chamfer Dogs the best choice when maximum layout accuracy is required.
With no above-the-worktop collar, Chamfer Dogs present a perfectly uniform vertical surface perpendicular to your worktop. This makes them ideal for positioning workpieces with rounded edge profiles, or when you need to align stacks of sheet goods for a single cut.
Without a large diameter collar, Chamfer Dogs are more compact and easier to store, yet offer the same capability.
About the Foam Insert
Protect your TDS-13 Dog Stops and provide ample storage space for our family of Chamfer Dogs with this CNC-cut custom foam insert, fitting Systainer3 M 112 and T-LOC Systainer enclosures. Kaizen foam not only protects your precision tools but can also be easily further customized with careful use of a utility blade, or for a more professional result, using the available Kaizen foam hot knife.
About the Systainer
Systainers: organization made easy. The Festool/Tanos Systainer3 platform offer a rugged, flexible, and convenient means of storing and transporting your TSO precision tools. Designed to seamlessly connect to one another, the Systainer system makes it possible to configure highly mobile, job-specific kits, keeping you organized and working efficiently. This systainer toolbox is made of durable, robust, high-quality ABS for long service life. All Systainers share an identical footprint for easy stacking, storing, and transport. Centrally positioned, oversized handle makes it easy to carry heavy loads.
Other DetailsTSO brand products are guaranteed for five years from date of sale against defects in materials or workmanship. Normal wear and tear and accidental damage are not covered. For any product determined to have a defect covered by this warranty, TSO Products will repair or, at its option, replace with current comparable product. Warranty requests require an RMA (return authorization number) prior to any return. Request an RMA number by contacting TSO Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are continually striving to improve our products based on customer input. While we make every attempt to keep our product pages up-to-date, know that the product you receive may reflect recent improvements and therefore differ slightly from the product depicted. We reserve the right to change specification of products without notice.