- Date: September 23, 2022
- Location: 2015 Silver Bell Road Suite 104 Eagan, MN 55122
- Title: Accounting Supervisor
- Department: Finance
- Reports to: Operations Director
This role will handle the posting of all transactions, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and other tasks associated with managing the close and continuous improvement of the accounting environment, which requires proven technical and analytical skills. The accountant will provide ongoing day-to-day accounting and finance support.
- Responsible for all accounting transactions
- Processing and reconciling accounts receivable and payable – including key account management
- Processing and reconciling cash and bank items
- Provide day to day support for all month and year end requirements
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with appropriate GAAP standards and regulatory requirements
- Preparing all Balance sheet reconciliations and fixed assets
- Manage payroll
- Manage Affiliate Commissions Program
- Responsible for maintaining and communicating weekly/monthly metrics
- Responsible for developing and maintaining their QuickBooks Enterprise software. Organization will be transitioning to stronger ERP system.
- Maintain internal control and safeguards to mitigate risks
- Consistently analyze financial data and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; monitor progress and changes and keep leadership abreast of the company’s financial status
- Responsible for inventory management – maintaining accurate inventory, including assemblies and work in progress, and monitoring par levels.
- Responsible for managing dealer credit limits and compliance to company policy.
- Comply with all local, state, and federal tax filings and reporting requirements with CLA Tax Department
- Implement and/or improve policies and procedures
Position Requirements (Knowledge & Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
- 5 years relative work experience in an accounting capacity
- Experience with QuickBooks Enterprise system – ability to assist organization in adopting new ERP software
- Must be detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, conscientious, proactive and have the ability to meet deadlines
- Professional business acumen and diplomacy skills, as well as effective verbal, written and presentation skills
- Self-starter with initiative, and ability to thrive in an environment where the accountant is the only one in the department.
- Must be able to perform the physical requirements of the job as described to you for the position.
About TSO Products
TSO Products engineers, manufactures, and distributes innovative products that help professional- and DiY woodworkers get better results more quickly.
TSO Products derives its global success from its core focus on the Customer and maintaining a close relationship with the users of its products. This leads to innovative product designs the customers want.
Interested in this job opening? Please reach out to us at email@example.com and include your resume. We'll be in touch!