UJK Technology Parf Guide System
Create your own custom 20mm worktops in record time
For an excellent tutorial, read How to Build a Power Tool Table from Axminster Tools & Machinery.
Designed by renowned woodworker and inventor Peter Parfitt, we're pleased to provide UJK Technology's Parf Guide System (PGS). A highly accurate means of laying out a pattern of 20mm holes in a work surface, the PGS makes the task both quick and easy. Thanks to the high precision CNC machining used to perfectly position the registration holes along the two Parf sticks and some classical geometry (the Pythagorean theorem), the PGS produces highly accurate hole positions—near CNC accuracy. With an accurate pattern of 20mm holes and a set of our DoubleGroove™ Dogs, you will be able to make the perfect right angle or 45° cuts with your guide rail and track saw.
For a limited time, we are including our own 10mm stainless steel clamping collar, an improvement over the included 10mm anodized aluminum stop collar. Customers have reported the grub screw inside the stop collar can mar the shaft of the 20mm forstner bit. This clamping collar provides even more clamping force without the potential to cause wear on the forstner bit.
How It Works
Based on Pythagorean theorem, the PGS uses two Parf sticks along with a 3mm drill guide and 3mm drill bit to create an accurately placed series of holes with the rows at perfect right angles to the columns. Then the guide block and the special 20mm bit come into play to produce the final pattern of 20mm holes.
Parf Guide System comprises two Parf Sticks, 1m long with a series of 3mm holes along the length at 96mm centers; a 3mm drill guide with 3mm drill bit and three 3mm guide pins. Plus, a guide block and a special 20mm TC drill bit with a 3mm center guide.
- Based on the Pythagorean theorem for infallible accuracy
- Quick and easy, guaranteed results every time
- Produce a portable cutting board whenever the need arises
- Create custom-made, bench top track saw cutting stations
- All components made, checked or assembled in Axminster for UJK Technology
- Includes two Parf sticks and all necessary guides and drill bits
- 20mm Centrotec Drill Bit (Spare) for Parf Guide System
- DoubleGroove™ Dogs, Small Pair with SpeedKnobs™
- Parf Super Dog
- Using the UJK Parf Guide System - Part 1, by Peter Parfitt
- Using the UJK Parf Guide System - Part 2, by Peter Parfitt
- How to Drill a 20mm Worktop with the PGS, by Dave Stanton
- How to Make a Speedy Tracksaw Cutting Station, by Peter Parfitt
Got a suggestion to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
FESTOOL is a Trademark of FESTOOL Tool Technic Tanos.
TSO Products reserves the right to change specification of products without notice. Standard equipment and specifications may differ from country to country. Some products published here may not be sold in your country. Printed materials may not be current, so always check the TSO Products website for the most up-to-date product information.
All Rights Reserved © 2018