TPG-50 Parallel Guide
Preview more on this new (Patent Pending) product.
Available online only at TSOProducts.com
System Design Goals Statement:
A description of what we set out to accomplish follows -
- Overall improvement over existing parallel guide products on the market
- Consider comments from users of existing parallel guides
- Super easy, Super quick and repeatably accurate in use
- Easy-on & Easy-off
- Tool-less attachment and removal - even wearing work gloves
- Retention of Calibration when removing and re-installing
- Minimize part count and the need to assemble or disassemble multiple elements when avoidable
- T-track length choice based- on full sheet yield width: multiples of 11.75” and 15.75”
- Widest Cut-width single piece T-track possible to fit into SYSTAINER
- Storage within SYSTAINER of TPG-20 System with assembled FlipStop in calibrated position
- Storage within Transport Bag without any disassembly for all System Elements if chosen
- Narrow Stock capability included for use when no table saw available
- All Stops easy to set and remain secure
- Imperial and metric Scales permanently laser engraved – no separate measuring
- Parallax-free viewing of scales
Named for its nominal 50 inch (762mm) maximum cutting width, the System Elements are referred to as TPG Right Hand and TPG Left Hand. The T- track lengths refer to the cut length they enable rather than the physical length of the T-tracks.
The TPG-50 System is designed to work with and, using the included Multi-lobe Knobs, attach to GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Squares. (GRS rail squares not included).
Because the GRS-16 interface enables one-step squaring AND parallel ripping/cross-cutting, it is practical to use just one of the Track Sets (either Left or Right Hand) by itself to achieve parallel cuts for all but the longest cuts.
This ultimate simplicity and convenience is exclusively made possible by the GRS-16 Series Interface.
Pricing and Availability
The TPG-50 System will be available in May 2019.
Early GRS-16 Series Upgrade of accessory attachment provision (2 tapped M6 Holes)
As announced earlier, a CNC machined aluminum Drill Fixture will be offered for a nominal cost of US $ 6.00. A sign-up for availability notification can be found on our website here.
No planned obsolescence at TSO.
Once in full production, the System can be purchased and used as individual Left and Right System Sets.
When purchased complete, it will consist of the following:
- Dual Dimensioned Laser engraved anodized Aluminum T-tracks
- 1 ea T-track, Left Hand for cuts up to 50 inches in width
- 1 ea T-track, Right Hand for cuts up to 50 inches in width
- 1 ea T-track, Left Hand for cuts up to 30 inches in width
- 1 ea T-track, Right Hand for cuts up to 30 inches in width
- 1 ea T-track, Left Hand for cuts up to 20 inches in width
- 1 ea T-track, Right Hand for cuts up to 20 inches in width
- 1 ea FlipStop Assembly, Left Hand with standard Calibration Rod
- 1 ea FlipStop Assembly, Right Hand with standard Calibration Rod
- 2 ea Narrow Stock Calibration Rod
- 4 ea Attachment Knobs
- FlipStop RIGHT Hand
- FlipStop LEFT Hand
- Storage and Transport Bag
Got an idea to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
The TSO Products TPG-30 is Patent Pending.
TSO Products reserves the right to change specification of products without notice. Standard equipment and specifications may differ from country to country. Some products published here may not be sold in your country. Printed materials may not be current, so always check the TSO Products website for the most up-to-date product information.
FESTOOL is a Trademark of FESTOOL Tool Technic Tanos.
TPG-50™ TSO Products, LLC.
All Rights Reserved © 2019