TPG-30 R Parallel Guide Early Adopter Special
Available online only at TSOProducts.com
TPG-30 R Parallel Guide, RIGHT Hand / Introductory Price $ 129.95 applies to Early Adopter Special Only
TPG-30 R Early Adopter shipment includes only 30” cutting length T-Track and Flip Stop shipped in March while the included 20” T-track ships separately in April.
Limited supply – Early Adopter Offer ends when full production is available in March / April.
System Design Goals Statement:
A description of what we set out to accomplish follows -
- Overall improvement over existing parallel guide products on the market
- Consider comments from users of existing parallel guides
- Super easy, Super quick and repeatably accurate in use
- Easy-on & Easy-off
- Tool-less attachment and removal - even wearing work gloves
- Retention of Calibration when removing and re-installing
- Minimize part count and the need to assemble or disassemble multiple elements when avoidable
- T-track length choice based- on full sheet yield width: multiples of 11.75” and 15.75”
- Widest Cut-width single piece T-track possible to fit into SYSTAINER
- Storage within SYSTAINER of TPG-20 System with assembled FlipStop in calibrated position
- Storage within Transport Bag without any disassembly for all System Elements if chosen
- Narrow Stock capability included for use when no table saw available
- All Stops easy to set and remain secure
- Imperial and metric Scales permanently laser engraved – no separate measuring
- Parallax-free viewing of scales
Named for its nominal 30 inch (762mm) maximum cutting width, the two key System Elements are designated TPG-30 R and TPG-30 L. They are designed to work with and attach to GRS-16 and GRS-16 PE Guide Rail Squares using the included Multi-lobe Knobs.
Early Adopter Launch:
The Early Adopter launch version will provide Maximum cutting width of 30 inches using the TPG-30 R T-track and FlipStop combination. This initial package will permit repeated parallel cuts of common shorter lengths with just one GRS-16 or (-PE) and a single T-track / FlipStop combination.
The ultimate of simplicity and convenience exclusively made possible by the GRS-16 Series Interface.
The TPG-30 LEFT Hand and TPG-20 LEFT- and TPG-20 RH Hand T-tracks and Narrow Stock Rods will be available in approx. 90 days.
Early GRS-16 Series Upgrade of accessory attachment provision (2 tapped M6 Holes) As announced earlier, a CNC machined aluminum Drill Fixture will be offered for a nominal cost of US $ 6.00. A sign-up for availability notification can be found on our website here.
No planned obsolescence at TSO.
Once in full production, the System can be purchased and used as individual Left and Right System Sets.
When purchased complete, it will consist of the following:
TPG-30 R Early Adopter includes:
- 1 ea T-track, dual dimensioned Laser Engraved for cuts up to 30 inches in width
- 1 ea FlipStop Assembly with standard Calibration Rod
- 2 ea Attachment Knobs
- 1 ea T-track, dual dimensioned Laser Engraved for cuts up to 20 inches in width
- 1 ea Narrow Stock Rod
- FlipStop RIGHT Hand
- FlipStop LEFT Hand
- Storage and Transport Bag
Got an idea to make this page even better? Your feedback and suggestions are always welcome!
The TSO Products TPG-30 is Patent Pending.
TSO Products reserves the right to change specification of products without notice. Standard equipment and specifications may differ from country to country. Some products published here may not be sold in your country. Printed materials may not be current, so always check the TSO Products website for the most up-to-date product information.
FESTOOL is a Trademark of FESTOOL Tool Technic Tanos.
TPG-30™ TSO Products, LLC.
All Rights Reserved © 2019